Honeywell Chadwick Helmuth’s VXP is fully certified and available via STC’s and PMA’s and not only meets the current regulatory requirements but also has provisions to support future HUMS functions. In addition, the system enhances safety through early detection of mechanical faults preventing catastrophic failures. The VXP provides a dramatic reduction in maintenance man-hours, maximum flexibility, and the latest advancements in technology, system growth, low costs, proven reliability and existing Honeywell world-renowned customer support.
- No assembly and disassembly time for equipment
- Save measurement flights
- React fast
- Ready for use at any time
As one of the most advanced HUMS products available, it represents the merging of an onboard system with our industry-proven ground-based carry-on products technology.
Honeywell Chadwick Helmuth On-Board VXP Benefits/Features:
- Meets the current regulatory requirements
- Designed with provisions to support future HUMS functions
- Interfaces to hardwired vibration and tachometer sensors located throughout the aircraft
- Interfaces to optional carry-on equipment such as the FasTrak™ Optical Tracker for Main Rotor blade tracking
- We provide an application organization that has broad experience in conducting VXP installation support and training on the majority of aircraft types
- Honeywell VXP STC’s exist on a wide variety of aircraft type