PS30 - Continuous power supply - 14 V DC / 28 V DC
Developed in collaboration with Powervamp, the PS30 is a solid state hand-portable combined charger/power supply delivering a maximum of 30A at pre-set voltages of 14V DC or 28V DC. Voltage selection is by front-mounted switch.
- Permanently supply the aircraft with electricity
- Protect the on-board batteries
- For updates and training
- Mains connection necessary
The PS30 can be connected directly to the aircraft’s external ground power receptacle or to any of our portable battery start units (adapter cables may be required) and is primarily for operators of small to medium helicopters, VLJs and DC business jets to citation size requiring a source of clean stable DC power for software updates.
The front-mounted quick-disconnect output connector enables this unit to be used as a free-standing portable bench-mounted power supply when used with optional lead sets or alligator clips.
Using optional connector sets, the PS30 can operate in parallel with our compatible portable start units, delivering continuous power up to its maximum output. Much higher short term power is then delivered on demand direct from the aircraft start unit.
Automatic input voltage selection 90–264V AC/47–63Hz allows international use. A solid state voltmeter displays the output voltage with coloured LEDs indicating output voltage selection. Supplied with NATO lead set, input lead and heavy-duty canvas protective jacket and cable bag.
14V DC/28V DC selectable output
- Mains on/off switch
- Output voltage selector switch
- Output voltage LED status indicators
- Short circuit/current limit protection
- Corrosion resistant aluminum case with carry handle
- Aircraft cable with NATO connector
- Solid state voltmeter
- Fitted with rubber anti-slip, shock absorbent feet
- Heavy-duty canvas protective jacket and cable bag
- Output voltage: 14V DC and 28V DC (selectable)
- Output current: 30 amps
- Output ripple: <150mV p-p
- Input voltage: 90–264V AC/47–63Hz
- Input current: 6A @ 230V AC, 12A @ 115V AC/single phase (typical)
- Operating temp: –20°C to +50°C (-2°F to +122°F)
- Case: Aluminum with shock absorbing feet
- Voltmeter: Solid state LED, IP65
- Aircraft cable: 2m (6ft) with NATO connector
- Cooling: Forced ventilation
- Protections: Thermal, current overload, short circuit, over voltage
|PS 30||PS 50||PS 100||PS 300|
|30 A||50 A||100 A||300 A|